Friday 21 February 2014

Fail #1 Less is More, More is Less

Here is fail number one! Following the previous pizza session, I had half the dough left to finish off. Originally it was to test if an extra day in the fridge would improve the crust. (I could not pick the difference, only that the dough was harder to work with probably due dryness from the exposure and over-rising.)

So I decided to try out fresh Bocconcini to use on the pizza. It tastes so good straight out of the pack, so I went a little overboard...


I knew that more is less, but I just couldn't help it, plus I had to finish off the Boccocini right? 


The pizza turned out too wet from too much cheese and toppings. If I attempted to leave it longer in the oven the crust would have gone too hard. Lesson learnt (again), less is more!

DK


No comments:

Post a Comment